Understanding Voters to Succeed in Your Ballot Initiative Campaign
When facing or taking an issue directly to the community through a ballot initiative or referendum, it is critical to understand the voters and the political environment in which you are operating. Fallon Research & Communications, Inc. can help your campaign team understand:
- The voters’ opinion of your organization, agency or industry;
- The political environment in which the campaign will be waged…and how it affects your issue;
- The messages that will resonate with voters and, importantly, the target audiences that will be most responsive to them;
- The hurdles to your campaign's success;
- The most effective arguments to gain support;
- The best path for success.
With the amount of issues and candidates on the ballot each year and the cost of campaigns rising, it is essential to maximize resources by using only the most efficacious themes and directing them to the segments of the public who will be most receptive, which is why Fallon Research & Communications, Inc. will work to understand your needs and campaign goals.
Fallon Research & Communications, Inc. will work with you to develop the right research strategy for your organization and determine the right questions and methods to gather the information you need to succeed.