Data that Helps You Understand Your Audience
Fallon Research & Communications, Inc. has worked with more than 300 corporations, trade associations, organized labor groups, chambers of commerce and public agencies, such as school systems. The range of services includes opinion research to help them understand and manage:
- Public issues critical to specific industries;
- Attitudes toward regulatory legislation;
- Customer satisfaction studies;
- Industry positioning studies to manage emerging issues;
- Crisis communication assessments to help industries and their members react to developing issues;
- Levy and bond issue support to assist in passing issues that are vital to an industry's success;
- Strategic planning to combat referendums;
- Membership and Contributor satisfaction surveys;
- Parent satisfaction and policy preference surveys;
- Membership mobilization planning and assessment.
Not only can Fallon Research & Communications, Inc. help clients achieve their goals and objectives for crisis, issue and public affairs management, but also can develop and refine the internal messages needed to ensure that members remain loyal and longstanding partners of the organization.