The Information You Need to Succeed
With experience in school levies and bond issues, and public funding initiatives, Fallon Research & Communications, Inc. knows how to help your campaign team develop the strategy and messages you need to achieve success. Fallon Research has worked with a wide variety of clients such as transportation districts, school systems, zoos, and social service agencies.
Fallon Research & Communications, Inc. also provided non-campaign research to public agencies that are funded through voter-approved levies and taxes, in order to measure public perceptions of performance, salience of problems or needs being addressed and whether there is a public mandate to act.
We will make sure your organization understands:
- The political environment and how it affects your request;
- The voters’ opinion of your agency or initiative;
- The most effective arguments to minimize opposition;
- The stumbling blocks created by the opinion environment and opposing groups;
- The most persuasive messages to garner support;
- The best strategies for success.
No single number or poll result will help you win a race and no client can afford to ask every possible question, therefore Fallon Research works closely with you to develop the right questions for your research.
Fallon Research & Communications, Inc. has worked on
- Road, open space and library bond issues;
- School levies;
- Income tax issues;
- Social service agency levies;
- Public proffers;
- Infrastructure levies;
- Sales taxes.